Thursday, October 15, 2009

My 2nd Post

17th October 2009
'Hey Kate!


Went to Suntec today and had lunch there.
Yummy!
Shopped around and saw Ka yi at Kembangan :o
I bet staying at home is so boring right Kate?
Hmmm...yea! Theres the outing at ECp on 21st right?
So excited~
Saw different types of people at the Mrt.
Interesting..


Singapore is getting hot these days..
I know you hate global warming to Kate! Curses!
Still cant wait for My PS3!!
Maybe im gonna name her something...

....





Oh...you`re busy Kate? All right. I`ll chat with you later then!
Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jingxuan :D said...

HELLO JUN!...........and kate-.-

JUN HAS A NEW GIRLF CALLED KATE. WHICH DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! SO COOL EH (:

October 16, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home